1. All inmates have set visitation times according to the cell they are assigned to.
2. Male visitation days are on Saturdays and Sundays. Female visitation days are on Wednesdays.
3. All inmates are responsible to notify family and friends of their visitation times. Inmates who are indigent and cannot contact visitors will receive paper and one stamped envelope to notify family and friends with visitation information.
4. Correctional Officers will NOT give out visitation days and times
5. All visitors are subject to search upon entering the facility. Visitors must show a Photo I.D., and sign the visitation book with Name, Address, and any other info requested.
6. ALL VISITORS are to be here 10 minutes prior to the scheduled visitation time to sign in. If you arrive after the scheduled visit time you will not be permitted to visit. NO EXCEPTIONS!